Friday, September 11, 2009

If the inventer of Spot Shot is out there...

If the inverter of Spot Shot is out there we would like to shake your hand! Last night I was telling Dan about everything I do in a day. Yesterday it just happened to be getting grape jelly out of the new carpet! Spot Shot got it out with ease! It is the best carpet cleaner out there. So, this is a public thank you to the inventor and makers of SPOT SHOT! (sorry there is no pictures of the named jelly and carpet incident. I could recreate it but... I am sure there will more opportunities to prove the true miracle of Spot Shot in the near future.) I did just find a screaming deal at Sam's Club. Two large cans of Spot Shot for just $3.21! I was very tempted to buy all they had, but settled on all I could carry to the basket.

1 comment:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I can hardly wait to try this cleaner thanks for telling me.