Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We are Building a Home!



I think we are here to stay.  Denver has been great for us so far, our Business, my job, church and of course the beauty of "Gods Country, " so we are building a home.  

This is a link to check it out.  The link is not to the same neighborhood or price,  just floor plan and specks.  We are pretty excited!  We got to go to the design center and pick out the flooring, counters and cabinets ect.  two weeks ago. 

Our neighborhood is great.  We are 15 houses down and on the same side of the street as the elementary school and a block from the park.  

This is actually our third home to build but we get all excited every time we go thought the process.  We should be moving in at the middle of July.   

6 comments:

Bonnie Mills said...

Wow, Amie! It's beautiful! It's kinda bittersweet since I was hoping you would hate it there and come back home to Cypress, but I am happy for you!

eliza said...

how exciting!!! It must be so nice to know where you're going to live! One day, Alex and I will know where we'll be... and maybe even build a home! But for now, we're still gypsies.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

A new house that is great we hope some time to come to Denver and see all of you.Is that a picture of the new house? what is the name of your model? Good luck.

Holly Rice said...

If that come with a basement, that is going to be so great for you and your 8 kids, I mean 5. Hope it all goes smooth, I'm sure you will be glad to be in your own place again.

Crafting is my Therapy said...

Thanks for everyone's comments. And bite your tongue Holly about the 8 kids! Five is plenty for me.

The Sock Monkeys said...

Congratulations Amie! You guys are amazing. We miss you so much. Can't believe I still have not met your Julia and Zach. Good luck with the house. -S