Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pay it forward ~ with Crafts

While looking at my sister-in-law's blog I couldn't help but get excited about this wonderful idea she had about paying it forward. It's a great way to spend some time thinking about someone else and getting those creative juices flowing for the benefit of others! So thanks Misty for the motivation and here's how it works:

The 1st three people (and only those three) to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during the next few months a handmade gift from me. If you don't live nearby, leave me your address on my email, isonhouse@me.com

What your gift from me will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! But here's the catch: you must participate as well!

After leaving your comment you MUST write up a “pay it forward” post on your own blog (or, do it in your neighborhood if you don’t have a blog) to keep the fun, creativity and good-works going. So, as you wait for your own gift, you must be making gifts for your three friends who commented! Lets share the love and have fun!

6 comments:

MB said...

FIRST! But, I've already done this so, I guess I don't count. :( This is a really fun thing though. :)

Crafting is my Therapy said...

You still count in my book! I am just glad that I made it in your top three!

S. Fantasia said...

Oooh. I'm three. Hooray!! :O)

Crafting is my Therapy said...

I think that you #2! YEAH! Looking for one more.

Jen said...

I will do ANYTHING for a handmade goody from Amie...well maybe not create a blog, but I do have facebook!

Crafting is my Therapy said...

Good thing it is not a requirement to have a blog! Facebook will work :)