Friday, November 14, 2008

The First Snow!

Well, we made it to Colorado!  And the computer is unpacked.  

We had our first snow this morning.  I would post some pictures, but I was not able to locate the camera for the 3 sec Claire would stay outside. (she was the only one to venture outside)

Just now Benjamin came and asked me where the snow went!  I told him that the sun melted it.  Then he proceeded to cry for about 5 min.  I am sure by the end of the winter he will be crying that the snow will not go away!  

P.S. I loved all the comments on the last post!

9 comments:

MB said...

I love it. I'm so excited to see you guys. I'm sure the kids will love CO.

S. Fantasia said...

Aw. I want snow. I secretly keep hoping that we'll have a random snow storm here. Yeah, maybe sometime between the 70-degree days. LAME!

Make a couple snowballs for us too. :o)

Unknown said...

We need an update on the how the company is going.

I love Colorado! Enjoy!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

So glad that you are all together again and hope all is going well for all of your family. Love Aunt DeAnna

Holly Rice said...

That is so funny, my kids really miss the snow. Glad to hear you made it and all is well.

Bonnie Mills said...

Those kids are such Texas babies! I love it! They'll probably end up loving it! Ben seems enthusiastic enough! Miss you!

Jen said...

I can't find any way to contact you? I don't have a phone number or e-mail. Help! Shoot me an e-mail when you get a minute, I have a question for you.

The Sock Monkeys said...

Hey guys,

when u get a chance can u call or email me and let me know your new phone number?

-jonnyboy

Anonymous said...

Dear Amie and Dan:

I found your blog tonight for the first time and greatly enjoyed catching up on your family. It was fantabulous to see all of you at David and Amy's wedding in Memphis! What a remarkable effort on the part of all 6-7 of you to get there and again bless our lives.

Love, Uncle Rich VO