Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a great fortune!

Filename: j0409521.jpgKeywords: Asian foods, cookies, food ...File Size: 790 KBI just wanted to share a cute thing Benjamin did yesterday.  We went out for Chinese last night for dinner.  In the car on the way home I gave the kids their fortune cookies.  When Benjamin opened his he read the fortune and said "It says I am a child of God".  I thought that was too cute to not to share.  

I hope everyone is having a great day.  The kids and I are on our way to Denver this Saturday. It should be interesting 2 adults and 5 children on 1 airplane.  I think that security scares me more than the flight.  Wish us luck.  We are going to LOVE being together as a family again.  amie

10 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

Good Luck! I hope you love Denver and we'll definitely all miss you guys. Keep updating the blog, we love to see what you're up to.

eliza said...

good luck on the plane!

Bridge said...

Piece of cake! The plane ride will be nothing when compared to being a "single parent" for days and days. When can we come visit you in CO?

Jen said...

Amie,
My mom was allowed to go through security with me when I flew with just Teagan and Kai...maybe they'd let Beth help too?! Is she driving you guys there or are you parking? Any extra hands help. Well...but yours are so good, you may not need it!

Jen

MB said...

Ben is such a good kid! I love his quote.
I hope the move is un-eventful from now on!

Julie said...

So - is this just a trip or the move? And BTW, I need an address for you as well as an email address. I am guessing the email address you had when you were in the house is no longer being used.

The Mach's said...

Miss you guys already! Hey, you never showed me how to make a hooded towel!!! I guess we weren't busy or anything! I'm jealous you are going to a house and getting to unpack your boxes--mine are still cluttering up the house with no place to go! :(

Bonnie Mills said...

Miss you so much! I'm glad that y'all made is safely there! Ben is such a cutie!

Karolynn said...

That is so cute! He is so right!

Amy Van Orden said...

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm sure you guys will love Denver. Merry Christmas from the 2 of us :)