Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Laundry and Thoughts...

As I am still up doing the hundredth load of laundry... I am lost in thought.  How can we all get along?  What makes us think and say mean things to each other?  I know that confrontation is in this world, but why does it have to be among family and friends?  Nothing earth shattering has happened to me.  I just wish that there were a little more love.  Me included.  So do me a favor (and I am going to do this too) next time you chance to meet a frown, turn it upside down.  Do your part to make this world a better place.  I know we all can do it.  Now on to the next load...

2 comments:

Leah and family said...

I love you Amie! I know we can all do better too. I think part of getting along is forgiving too.

MB said...

I like this. I always knew I loved you Amie, I think we were meant to be related :) The hurt? I think it happens when we forget that we are all of worth. And, if we don't remember how much WE are worth, it's hard to value others...