Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Crazy Quotes of Metaling Monkeys

Benjamin – “May I have some pie ice cream please?” he would ask for his “pie ice cream” for several days, but we could not figure out what he was talking about when he declined each kind we offered.  Finally about a week later Amie bought some vanilla ice cream and elated Benjamin yelled out “PIE ICE CREAM!”  The ice cream you eat with pie...of course!


Aubrey - When I was fixing breakfast this morning I commented that we are having eggs for breakfast,  then Aubrey looked very discussed and exclaimed  "Those are baby bird eggs!  That is mean."  But in the end she did eat them with the rest of us,  which may be even more mean!


Claire -  Dan picked her up from nursery at church and she had a picture of a lot of different animals that she had colored.  Dan asked her if she made it.  She looked up at him and stated, "No Jesus made them, I just colored them." I am sure she was thinking, "I thought you were smart, Dad?" 


Julia - Mama! Dada!  And of course her growl... check out the movie. 

1 comment:

MB said...

Hehehe! Those are very cool. I love the Pie Ice Cream one! Very smart. I bet kids wonder why we can't get what they are saying sometimes....